Type of contract: Full-time
Location: Houston, Texas (on site)
Start date: as soon as possible
NW aims to make the energy transition accessible to all. Since 2007, the group has been deploying innovative solutions to increase the share of low-carbon energies in the French electricity mix, support the stability of the electricity network and contributing to the development of electric mobility.
As the first French energy transition unicorn, NW is the leader in France in electricity storage with its JBox® solution and the precursor of high-power charging terminals, its IECharge®. The company is also expanding internationally, particularly in Europe and the United States. In February 2023, NW joined the FrenchTech Next40.
Due to our remarkable growth, we are looking for an Entry Level Land Analyst to come and collaborate with the development of our projects in Texas. In this role, you will have the following responsibilities:
What you will do
- Research potential locations for energy storage systems and any other potential projects according to the company’s requirements
- Review potential project locations for potential fatal flaws such as flood plains, insufficient infrastructure or other possible inhibiting factors
- Research fair market value of potential project locations using County Assessor databases and other real estate databases
- Research contact information for landowners at potential project locations
- Maintain internal databases and provide any reporting that may be required by the company
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment with minimal supervision
- Ensure and improve the functioning of the follow-up tools and CRM.
- You have good interpersonal and negotiation skills
- You have good writing skills
- Dynamic and tenacious, you like challenges and taking initiative. You have excellent interpersonal skills and a convincing personality
- You are comfortable with tools such as Google Earth, AcreValue, or other similar GIS and databases
- You like to work in a team
- Previous experience in land prospecting for wind or solar projects is a plus, as is prior knowledge of the agricultural sector.
- You would like to contribute to an ambitious and innovative project aiming to making clean energy accessible to all
- You are interested in the renewable energies universe
- You are autonomous, demanding, rigorous and proactive
- You are entrepreneurial and inventive
- Join a dynamic and positive team conscious about our current climate challenges
- Discover the energy stocking and electric mobility industries
- Participate in company events
- Contribute to one of the most important transitions of our time aiming to achieve evironmental stability for future generations
- Phone screening or HR interview
- Manager interview
- Technical test (according to role)
NW fosters an equal opportunity recruitment process. NW celebrates diversity and is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where all recruitment decisions are based on qualifications, merit and our business needs.